NEW! MCWD is offering an incentive for our customers to remove turf from their landscape to conserve water. We are currently offering $2.00 per square foot of converted turf area. Please read through the entire Turf Replacement Rebate Application and email email@example.com or call MCWD at (760) 934-2596, ext. 232 for more information.
In order to receive a rebate, you must complete the following steps:
- Read the Terms and Conditions, Pre-Conversion Eligibility and Requirements for Converted Areas of the Turf Replacement Rebate Program on the Turf Replacement Rebate Application.
- Fill-out and submit Turf Replacement Rebate Application with Landscape Plan.
- Schedule pre-inspection.
- Once confirmation of eligibility is received, complete project.
- Schedule post-inspection.
Plant Selection Resources
- California Native Plant Society Calscape Garden Planner
- Monrovia Online Plant Catalog
- Plant List from Plants That Thrive in Mammoth Class
Landscape Tips and Local Resources
- UC Master Gardeners of Inyo and Mono Counties Yard and Landscape
- Master Gardener Helpline for Single Family Residences – (760) 872-2098 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master Gardener Help for HOA and Commercial Properties – Dustin Blakey email@example.com