In order to receive a rebate, you must complete the following steps:
- Apply online for your rebate. You may do this by completing the application.
- Within 6 weeks of your completed application, send the following:
- Buy your fixture/appliance.
- Install your new fixture/appliance.
- Provide an itemized receipt of fixture/appliance purchase.
- Provide a receipt from the dump/transfer station confirming old fixture disposal or proof of haul away.
Rebates are only available to Mammoth Community Water District customers and owner(s) of the property.
The date of invoice/receipt for fixture(s) must be within 2 months from when MCWD receives application.
You may inquire about your status by calling MCWD at (760) 934-2596 or email: email@example.com. Please note that you should allow 2-4 weeks for rebate processing after submitting a completed application. You will receive and email advising you of the status once the application has been processed.
MCWD will not issue an IRS Form 1099, but customers should consider the rebate when completing taxes. The determination of whether your rebate is taxable or not may depend on several variables. You are recommended to contact your tax professional.
No, however applicants may not have current delinquencies on their water bill.
Yes. Customers who live in multi-family dwellings or communities (such as apartments, condominiums, townhomes, homeowner’s associations, mobile home parks or areas managed by property management companies) may still apply for a residential rebate for their unit.