MCWD's Response to COVID-19
The District would like the community to know that we are committed to providing high-quality, uninterrupted water and wastewater services during these challenging times.
- MCWD Offices are open to the public with modifications – The front desk in the Administration Building is staffed to assist walk-in customers that are adhering to State and Mono County guidelines of social distancing and wearing protective face coverings. Staff in the Engineering building will be available by appointment or first checking-in with Administration Front Desk. If you have questions, please call (760) 934-2596 or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Our Water Supply is Safe – Water and Wastewater Services Will Not Be Interrupted Due to Coronavirus (03-12-2020 Press Release)
- Bill Payments and Financial Concerns – We strongly encourage the use of Electronic Bill Payment Options.
- Laboratory – The water quality laboratory continues to process samples from clients. Clients that require sample bottles (for tests other than Total Coliform Bacteria) are asked to please call in advance at (760) 934-2596 Ext. 250
- Risk Management – To ensure safe, uninterrupted water and wastewater service, MCWD has developed a Risk Minimization and Outbreak Response Plan (Plan). The Plan provides a tiered approach to how the District conducts business in order to minimize our staff’s risk of workplace exposure to COVID-19 and spread to others within and outside the office.
- PLEASE Do Not Flush ‘Flushable’ Wipes – ‘Flushable Wipes” Are Causing Costly Problems in MCWD’s Sewer System (06-12-2019 Press Release)
Mono County COVID-19 Response
Click here to access the Mono County COVID-19 Response site for more information related to Coronavirus in Mono County.
Town of Mammoth Lakes
Click here to access the Town of Mammoth Lakes site for Town of Mammoth Lakes resources related to Coronavirus.